napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AH HA! I'm in!!!!

JL14028

I had a bit of trouble with the Tapatalk app crashing when I would login, but I'm finally in and new! I have a great deal of confusion as to what would be the best path for me at this point. I'm hoping I can find some answers here!

I'm 39. I have low T. I have gyno. I suspect it was from a superdrol cycle I did several years ago although I've always had a considerable amount of fat on my chest my whole life. I've been working with a diet/bodybuilding coach. My program and diet is working great. I want to get the most out of this. My coach says to take an AI like a novadex to rid of the gyno. I've taken an arimastane/daa supplement on and off for a few months and now my joints hurt bad. So I picked up a capsule form of Mk-677. (Before I found This forum and Dylan's videos) I know the capsules are garbage. I see no difference.

My questions are: 1) do I stop the mk677 for a better SARM stack. 2) do I do the gyno protocol 3.0 ? 3) are the SARM liquids made with alcohol...cause that may be a bit of a problem? Thanks!? [RELIEVED FACE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: AH HA! I'm in!!!!

JL14028 said:
I had a bit of trouble with the Tapatalk app crashing when I would login, but I'm finally in and new! I have a great deal of confusion as to what would be the best path for me at this point. I'm hoping I can find some answers here!

I'm 39. I have low T. I have gyno. I suspect it was from a superdrol cycle I did several years ago although I've always had a considerable amount of fat on my chest my whole life. I've been working with a diet/bodybuilding coach. My program and diet is working great. I want to get the most out of this. My coach says to take an AI like a novadex to rid of the gyno. I've taken an arimastane/daa supplement on and off for a few months and now my joints hurt bad. So I picked up a capsule form of Mk-677. (Before I found This forum and Dylan's videos) I know the capsules are garbage. I see no difference.

My questions are: 1) do I stop the mk677 for a better SARM stack. 2) do I do the gyno protocol 3.0 ? 3) are the SARM liquids made with alcohol...cause that may be a bit of a problem? Thanks!? [RELIEVED FACE]

First off, welcome to the forum. Next, how do you know you have gyno? Are you 100% sure you have gyno and not pseudogyno? How do you know you have low t? Have you gotten bloods taken? What is your height, weight, and bf%? How long have you been working out?

Personally I would throw the mk-677 on the trash, you're wasting your time.

I wouldn't worry about the gyno protocol right now unless you're 100% positive that's what you have. Even then if you've had it for years and depending on how bad it is the gyno protocol maybe pointless for you.

Sarms are suspended in grain alcohol, usually everclear. The amount that you take is so small that it isn't really ever of any issue.

Once we know your height, weight, bf, experience and also your current goals we will be better able to assist you.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I see... I'm not 100% it's gyno because my body fat is still high 18%. I'm 5'6....185. My goal is to rid of chest and lower ab fat, and add strength, some size as well. I've been lifting since my cousin gave me a Joe Weider bench/ weight set when I was 11.

Damn app! I wasn't finished.
I did powerlifting for the past 2 years, so my joint are killing me. My main goal is to cut though. I'm going to get my blood results today. My last blood said my test was 322.

Re: RE: Re: AH HA! I'm in!!!!

JL14028 said:
I see... I'm not 100% it's gyno because my body fat is still high 18%. I'm 5'6....185. My goal is to rid of chest and lower ab fat, and add strength, some size as well. I've been lifting since my cousin gave me a Joe Weider bench/ weight set when I was 11.

Ok, that is very helpful. With your bf being that high and you not being sure that true gyno is that you have, I would stay clear of the gyno protocol. With your goals you are a perfect candidate to do a sarms super stack. If your dirty and training is on point you will yield great results www.pureessence.com has a GREAT special going on right now until the end of the month. Mk2866 will give you the gaming benefits you're looking for, LGD and s4 stacked together gives great strength and lean mass gains and gw stacked with s4 gives you great hardening, leaning, and endurance. You can learn all you need to know about sarms by asking here on the forum, watching the videos in the videopedia section and reading all of Dylan's articles over at www.pureessence.com

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

One other question sir. Sarms don't make you feel high or drunk or anything right? I took 20mgs of Epistane and it made me feel like I was breathing in paint fumes for two days.

Re: RE: Re: AH HA! I'm in!!!!

JL14028 said:
One other question sir. Sarms don't make you feel high or drunk or anything right? I took 20mgs of Epistane and it made me feel like I was breathing in paint fumes for two days.

Sarms are very safe, and have no side effects. They do not alter the way you feel whatsoever like PH or AAS and they provide awesome results. The sarms super stack is perfect for you and I'm sure you will love it. Here is the protocol

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

Make sure to get your sarms from www.pureessencesarms.com

JL14028 said:

Welcome to adrenaline rush brother! Im glad you finally got everything to work and are up and posting! You will find there is no other forum in existence like this... I am always more than happy to help, so if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to let me know!

Definitely get rid of the sarms capsules... I cringe even calling them sarms because they are more like half a sarm if they are lucky... Yes, sarms are suspended in grain alcohol but its miniscule when you dose... the last thing you feel is high or drunk... it tastes like shit but its not mouthwash... take it straight down and if you need a chaser then that is fine...

if you have existing gyno, arimidex will do nothing for you... you need to run letro/nolva combination bro... that's what is going to treat it... post a pic so we can assess if its just fat or gyno or have your estrogen tested and see a doctor...

as far as your sarms go, here is a very strong stack for you...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

That is laid out as easy as possible for you with weeks etc... www.pureessencesarms.com has the very best you can find... there is a sale going for a few more days so pm pureessencesarms to get the details... they will get you all taken care of bro! Let me know if there's anything else you need and im happy to help

I just got my blood results back. Estrogen is good, right in the middle of the range at 80. Testosterone was low at 322.
I also take Synthroid/thyroid med. would this interfere? Should my testosterone be higher ? I have no symptoms of low T either. I have a strong libido all day and good energy, hair.

JL14028 said:
I just got my blood results back. Estrogen is good, right in the middle of the range at 80. Testosterone was low at 322.
I also take Synthroid/thyroid med. would this interfere? Should my testosterone be higher ? I have no symptoms of low T either. I have a strong libido all day and good energy, hair.

you definitely have t on the lower end... the doctor may not think you do but you absolutely do... your thyroid medication will have no adverse effect or reaction with sarms use whatsoever so you are completely fine with that... the test is concerning though... have you considered trt? sarms with trt are an excellent match...

here's an interesting article on thyroid and testosterone

Let's start by looking at the evidence that hypothyroidism actually lowers testosterone:

1. Decreased LH (Leutinizing Hormone). Researchers have found that hypothyroid men have a "subnormal response of luteinizing hormone (LH) to gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) administration." [1] Of course, GnRH is produced by the hypothalamus, which then triggers LH. LH, in turn, stimulates the testes to produce testosterone. This means that hypothyrodism sabotages the first step in the testosterone production assembly line.

2. Decreased Free Testosterone Levels. The same study and others have noted that hypothyroid men tend to have lower free testosterone concentrations. [1][2]

3. Treating Hypothyroidism Often Increases Testosterone. A further sign of hypothyroidism's causal effect on low testosterone is the fact that treating men with thyroid medications can actually boost their testosterone back to normal. [1][2] One study found that giving hypothryroid hypogonadal men thyroxine (T4) almost doubled their free testosterone levels! [3]

4. More Than Doubling Total Testosterone. Normally one will not get a huge boost in testosterone from fixing his hypothyroidism. However, huge gains are possible as evidence by a case study of one man with both severe hypothyroidism and hypogonadism. [4] This individual was able to increase his total testosterone by 150% just my standard thyroid treatment. His testosterone was still pretty low - in the low 400's - but it was an impressive gain nonetheless.

Do you know the foods and drinks that increase erection-boosting Nitric Oxide? Check out the Peak Erectile Strength Diet where I show you how to dramatically and naturally improve your erectile strength.

STEP 2: TESTOSTERONE and HYPOTHYROIDISM

a) Assess Your Symptoms. Start by taking a quick look at these symptoms. Do any of them apply to you?

Fatigue
Low libido
Erectile Dysfunction
Elevated cholesterol
Dry skin
Inability to concentrate and remember
Low blood pressure
Missing Outer Eyebrows
Arrythmias
Feeling cold
Weight Gain
Constipation

Of course, these symptoms can have many other root causes. However, when you see that you have several of them, it could point to hypothyroidism. Also, notice that there are some symptoms that overlap with hypogonadism (low testosterone) and this can undoubtedly be partially explained by the fact that hypothyroidism can cause low testosterone as mentioned above.

So how do you determine if you have low thyroid function? Well, this is where it gets interesting. At least here in the U.S., endocrinologists are more often than not extraordinarily conservative. As an example, they are the most reluctant to treat men for low testosterone. They do this by creating a very rigid definition of what constitues hypogonadism based on a very low testosterone threshold.

It is no different with hypothyroidism. Again, from what I have seen, endocrinologists are very reluctant to treat men (and women) for hypothyroidism as well. Not all endocrinologists (and PCPs) are like this, but certainly a significant percentage. What has emerged from the discontent over this are alternative health protocols based on treating subclinical hypothyroidism.

What is subclinical hypothyroidism? Basically, it refers to low thyroid function that responds to treatment even though it is technically not clinical hypothyroidsim by the "old school" definition. Many practitioners - "new school" endocrinologists, naturopaths, anti-aging doctors, etc. - have broadened their protocols for hypothyroidism and we will discuss how they do some of this monitoring and testing below.
Testing for Subclinical Hypothyroidism

Let's look at some of the ways that are currently being used to find low thyroid function that are "out of the box":

1. TSH Between 3 and 5. TSH is the signaling hormone released from the pituitary that signals the thyroid to start producing more thyroid hormones. In some kinds of hypothyroidism (and in a manner analagous to rising LH in primary hypogonadism), TSH begins to rise. The old school definition was a TSH > 5.0 to define hypothyroidism. However, a recent study showed that this should be revised down to 3.0. (From what I have read, the "ideal" TSH is roughly between 1 and 2.) On a practical level, this means that many patients with a TSH between 3 and 5 would receive treatment from a different physician who was using the more recent, updated number. For a more detailed explanation, see this article.

2. Thyroid Antibodies. What many men do not know is that the most common form of hypothyroidism actually is autoimmune in nature and is called Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Basically, the body's own immune system attacks the thyroid and slowly destroys it over the years. This can usually be identified by a couple of simple thyroid antibody tests. The two most critical tests are Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies (TPOAb) Thyroglobulin Antibodies (TgAb). For thresholds see this Medscape article.

3. Elevated rT3 (Reverse T3). Most men know that the two primary thyroid hormones are T4 and T3. TSH actually triggers the production of these in the thyroid at a ratio of 17::1, i.e. 17 T4 molecules for every one T3 molecule. A significant amount of T4, however, is converted into T3 in various body tissues. And, to further complicate matters, the liver converts about 20% of your T4 into something called Reverse T3 (rT3). rT3 is part of the body's feedback mechanism, but in some people it becomes elevated. And, as its name implies, rT3 reverses normal thyroid function, i.e. can make you hypothyroid. Again, someone with fairly normal TSH numbers but high rT3 can experience hypothyroid symptoms. Fortunately, you can test rT3 and see if this a problem for you.

4. Free T3 and Free T4. The thyroid hormones are similar to testosterone and estradiol in the sense that they have a bound and unbound form. If you have low or lowish free T3 and/or free T4 values, this can indicate hypothyroidism. And it makes sense as it is showing a low output of hormones from the thyroid.

There are other tests as well, but these have been quite common on The Peak Testosterone Forum and seem to be in wide use. In my opinion, this is a good thing and I am sure many men have been helped by it.
Hypothyroid Solutions

Just as in the case with low testosterone, there are a number of approaches that have been used to overcome hypothyroid issues. Here are a few of them:

1. Go Natural. Instead of just running off and taking thyroid medication, you may want to consider the fact that in some cases low thyroid issues can be reversed by relatively simple lifestyle changes alone. This may be part of these reason that "going natural" can sometimes increase testosterone levels and improve erectile function. Here are a few examples:

--Lower Stress. Excess cortisol actually inhibits the conversion of T4 to T3, and result in smaller amounts of T3 and larger amounts of rT3. In other words, stress and the elevated cortisol levels that often accompany it can literally turn you hypothryoid. Instead of going on thyroid hormones, why not eliminate the stress? I have many suggestions that I discuss in my Summary Page on Stress and Cortisol.

--Dieting. If you cut your calores too much, you can make yourself hypothyroid. Your body compensates for the loss of calories by dropping T3 output, something I discuss in my link on Why Crash Dieting Just Does Not Work. So, if you're cutting calories and are hypothyroid, it may be that you will normalize after you restore baseline calorie levels. Discuss with your physician.

--The Two I's: Inflammation and Infection. As mentioned, Hashimoto's is definitely an autoimmune disease which is usually a result of elevated inflammation levels. And, as discussed in this article, inflammation can also induce hypothyroidism in other key ways as well. The bottom line is that I think it would be prudent to check your CRP (C-Reactive Protein) levels and make sure they are less than 1.0 along with any other key markers. For more information on the subject, see my link on Natural Ways to Lower Inflammation. Keep in mind that latent infections can raise inflammation, including things like gum disease and Super Bugs. So get a thorough checkup and keep digging.

2. T4 Only or T3 Only or Both. One thing that will you notice with thyroid medications is that "it is more art than science." Basically, some patients do well on T4 only. Some do well on T3 only. And some do well on both. It sometimes takes some experimentation.

3. Dessicated Thyroid. Some patients do much beter with "dessicated thyroid" products which are basically dried pork and beef thyroids. These will have a combination of T3, T4 and rT3 along with a couple of other thyroid hormones. This wide range of hormones is considered by some to be more "natura" and probably accounts for the reason that dessicated thyroid works well in some patients and poorly in still others.

Thanks for the article Dylan! I was on Trt and I stopped it because I was constantly tired on it and still testing low. I'm probably gonna have to see a different doctor.

JL14028 said:
Thanks for the article Dylan! I was on Trt and I stopped it because I was constantly tired on it and still testing low. I'm probably gonna have to see a different doctor.

thats very strange... you should have a completely adverse effect than to be tired... what kind of dose were you on?

Eh...I was on testim at first, two tubes a day. Then I was switched to androgel . Honestly I can't remember the dosage.

So you you're saying I'd be better off running sarms on Trt ...rather than with low t levels? I could call my doctor and he would write the script.

I tried to get my levels back up with natural stuff like tribulus, fenugreek, daa, arimastane supps. It's been almost a year and it's still low. I just got HCGenerate.

JL14028 said:
Eh...I was on testim at first, two tubes a day. Then I was switched to androgel . Honestly I can't remember the dosage.

So you you're saying I'd be better off running sarms on Trt ...rather than with low t levels? I could call my doctor and he would write the script.

I tried to get my levels back up with natural stuff like tribulus, fenugreek, daa, arimastane supps. It's been almost a year and it's still low. I just got HCGenerate.

test gel is shit so thats why you didn't have the right kind of experience... hcgenerate is also garbage bro... save your money... sarms with trt will be perfect but you need real test... test cyp at 150-175 per week would be perfect for you... your not going to get natural t levels up with otc products bro... no way...

Test cyponate meaning shots from the doctor every couple weeks...correct?

That's where I left off with the doctor. That's pretty much what he suggested.

JL14028 said:
Test cyponate meaning shots from the doctor every couple weeks...correct?

That's where I left off with the doctor. That's pretty much what he suggested.

That's partly correct, but you would want a minimum of weekly injections. Every two weeks allows too much fluctuation is blood levels. Weekly injections are much more stable and preferred

Top Bottom