napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice.... PLEASE

gosips

Very very impressed with your knowledge. You've become my "Go To" place on YouTube for advice on all things steroids.
OK, so... I have trained for approximately 28 years but not always weights, sometimes boxing, fitness etc... I spent 12 years as a Prison Physical Education Instructor and really got heavily into weights in the late 90's, early 2000's. Always trained in some way but for 2 solid years now (I'm now 53) I have come back with a vengeance to Bodybuilding and am training HARD, doing usually a 4 day split. Monitoring my lifts on an app and have seen great muscle gains and my numbers have gone up vastly in the last year. I recently went 3 months Keto to lose gained belly fat from bad carb consumption over years. Now a lean (ish) 6ft, 200 pounds. Not interested in "blowing up" only to deflate completely post cycle.
Thing is, at my age, I am completely addicted to training but am starting to feel I'm buffering against a "ceiling" so want to put a boost into my training by making good quality gains of maybe 10 pounds.
My diet is really monitored to the point of being anal. All macros now counted, which is something the Keto taught me. I make sure I get 1 gram per pound of mass body weight, which I will increase to 1.5 if I go on a course.
Here's the deal... I last touched any form of steroid in about the year 2000, in those days we were like throwing darts at a dartboard with a blindfold on. Sustanon 250 and Winstrol (came off the Winstrol as it fucked up my wrist joints)
Had fantastic results from Sustanon though.
A fella I trust in the gym, can help me and has suggested about 500mg of Test Enanthate per week, injecting Mondays and Thursdays. He has told me Nolvadex and Clomid as well and to have an AI ready to use just in case of aromatisation.
I'm not like I was in my 30's when you're a bit more flippant with these things... I want to try and get the best out of it as I will probably only do one course every 9 months, so as to give the body a good rest.
Now....I've watched some horror stories online about Tren Ace and wouldn't touch it with a barge pole but your review of Equipoise got me thinking about stacking it with Test Enanthate...
So if I were to say do a 16 week course of Enanthate, is a concurrent course of Equipoise viable or a waste of time?
By the way, I am slightly paranoid about oral steroids so wouldn't really want to go there.
Hope I've given you enough information.
I really appreciate your straightforward approach online.
Great work mate.
All the best

Top Bottom