napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice on 4th Cycle

Kaoticsting

Dear Dylan Gemelli,

I am working up my 4th cycle to start in november and just want a second opinion on dosage and length of cycle for the reason this is my first cycle containing deca. My stats are
5,11" height
206 lbs
14% bodyfat
Age 28

Cycle Idea and Dosing protocol
1. Testosterone E.- 500mg a week - divided into 2 shots - Discontinue after week 14 (1-14)
2. Deca Durabolin - 400mg a week - divided into 2 shots - discontinue after week 12 - (1-12) Stopping Deca 2 weeks before test e. ends
3. Dianabol 20mg tabs - 40mg a day - discontinue after week 4
4. Aromasin - 12.5mg Every day - discontinue at time of Pct (1-14)
5. HCG - 500iu's a week- Divided into 2 shots - Discontinue at time of pct
6. Caber - .5mg every 3 days - Discontinue at time of pct
7. 3 weeks rest period before PCT

Pct Starts

9. Clomid - 75/50/50/50
Nolva - 40/20/20/20

My workout schedule is 6 days a week with 30 for 45 mins of cardio after every workout. My diet is pretty good mostly chicken, rice, and vegtables for most of my meals. I eat 1 cheat meal a week on saturday. I try to eat 6 meals a day and drink a gallon and a half of water a day.

Please let me know what you think, again this is only my 4th cycle and will take any advice i can.

Kaoticsting said:
Dear Dylan Gemelli,

I am working up my 4th cycle to start in november and just want a second opinion on dosage and length of cycle for the reason this is my first cycle containing deca. My stats are
5,11" height
206 lbs
14% bodyfat
Age 28

1. Testosterone E.- 500mg a week - divided into 2 shots - Discontinue after week 14 (1-14)
2. Deca Durabolin - 400mg a week - divided into 2 shots - discontinue after week 12 - (1-12) Stopping Deca 2 weeks before test e. ends

Pct Starts

9. Clomid - 75/50/50/50
Nolva - 40/20/20/20

My workout schedule is 6 days a week with 30 for 45 mins of cardio after every workout. My diet is pretty good mostly chicken, rice, and vegtables for most of my meals. I eat 1 cheat meal a week on saturday. I try to eat 6 meals a day and drink a gallon and a half of water a day.

Please let me know what you think, again this is only my 4th cycle and will take any advice i can.

Your cycle actually looks pretty good,nand well thought out. There are a few things I would change but overall looks decent. HCG should not be used during the whole cycle. Use that only the last few weeks of the cycle leading up until PCT starts.

For PCT, I generally don't recommend running Nolva after using Deca because it can increase progesterone activity. Stick to Clomid at 50/50/25/25 and add Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. I would also add MK-2866 to PCT at 25mg per day and GW at 20mg per day

Another thing you may want to consider is adding LGD to your cycle for 12 weeks at 10mg per day

Awesome, Thanks so much for the advice! Will be ordering GW, LGD, MK-2866 this week. Will discontinue Nolva in my pct and add aromasin.

RickRock said:
Kaoticsting said:
Dear Dylan Gemelli,

5,11" height
206 lbs
14% bodyfat
Age 28

Pct Starts

9. Clomid - 75/50/50/50
Nolva - 40/20/20/20

Your cycle actually looks pretty good,nand well thought out. There are a few things I would change but overall looks decent. HCG should not be used during the whole cycle. Use that only the last few weeks of the cycle leading up until PCT starts.

For PCT, I generally don't recommend running Nolva after using Deca because it can increase progesterone activity. Stick to Clomid at 50/50/25/25 and add Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. I would also add MK-2866 to PCT at 25mg per day and GW at 20mg per day

Another thing you may want to consider is adding LGD to your cycle for 12 weeks at 10mg per day

the question is will something like Aromasin help with progesterone - i know Aromasin is for Estrogen BUT if it is a suicidal inhbitor, can you still have probs with Progest if the estrogen is not a prob?

Kaoticsting said:
Awesome, Thanks so much for the advice! Will be ordering GW, LGD, MK-2866 this week. Will discontinue Nolva in my pct and add aromasin.

Sounds great brother! I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Top Bottom