Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A quick question about LGD-4033 and MK 2866...

tylyboos

Hey Dylan,

First off I'd like to thank you for putting out so much quality information regarding AAS and SARMS. I've learned a ton from your videos! I started looking into SARMS after I ran my first Test E cycle (500mg/week for 12 weeks followed by 4 weeks of Clomid 50/50/25/25). Jumping on Test E was a blast but I found keeping the gains was very difficult amidst being shut the fuck down during PCT. 5 months later I was completely recovered and feeling great again so I decided to try out some LGD-4033 and GW-501516. I ran LGD at 10mg/day and GW at 15mg/day for 8 weeks and felt fucking amazing throughout. My strength/endurance/fullness was on par with running Test E, if not better. I was aiming for a solid recomp and was very pleased with the results. My only gripe with LGD is that I feel quite shutdown after stopping usage and am having some libido issues right now (in my fourth week of PCT: Clomid 50/50/25/25 with Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD...also running GW through PCT).

LGD 10mg/day weeks 1-6
GW 15mg/day weeks 1-10
MK 25mg/day weeks 7-10
Aromasin on hand just in case.

Would running the LGD for a shorter span of time help? I like the idea of 4 weeks of MK 2866 during PCT too. If I'm completely lost here I'd love to know. Also if you think I'd be better off just going back to pinning Test E and trying out MK during my PCT to keep the gains let me know. Sorry this got so long. Ive been cooking this up for a while. The bottom line is I need to find an effective way to not get so shutdown. THANK YOU!

Stats: 26 years old
Weight: 185lbs
Height: 5 foot 11 inches
Years lifting: 7

Hey Dylan,

First off I'd like to thank you for putting out so much quality information regarding AAS and SARMS. I've learned a ton from your videos! I started looking into SARMS after I ran my first Test E cycle (500mg/week for 12 weeks followed by 4 weeks of Clomid 50/50/25/25). Jumping on Test E was a blast but I found keeping the gains was very difficult amidst being shut the fuck down during PCT. 5 months later I was completely recovered and feeling great again so I decided to try out some LGD-4033 and GW-501516. I ran LGD at 10mg/day and GW at 15mg/day for 8 weeks and felt fucking amazing throughout. My strength/endurance/fullness was on par with running Test E, if not better. I was aiming for a solid recomp and was very pleased with the results. My only gripe with LGD is that I feel quite shutdown after stopping usage and am having some libido issues right now (in my fourth week of PCT: Clomid 50/50/25/25 with Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD...also running GW through PCT).

LGD 10mg/day weeks 1-6
GW 15mg/day weeks 1-10
MK 25mg/day weeks 7-10
Aromasin on hand just in case.

Would running the LGD for a shorter span of time help? I like the idea of 4 weeks of MK 2866 during PCT too. If I'm completely lost here I'd love to know. Also if you think I'd be better off just going back to pinning Test E and trying out MK during my PCT to keep the gains let me know. Sorry this got so long. Ive been cooking this up for a while. The bottom line is I need to find an effective way to not get so shutdown. THANK YOU!

Stats: 26 years old
Weight: 185lbs
Height: 5 foot 11 inches
Years lifting: 7

hey bro.. so when you say you were shut down so bad, what did you run for your pct?? you should also not be shut down like that on lgd whatsoever.... which then makes me question, where did you get your sarms from????where are you planning on getting your sarms from this time??

Let us know where you got your SARMS and what pct you ran bud. That could have a lot to do with things here. Did you ever run bloodwork or are you going off of feel? If you ar looking to avoid shutdown you certainly don't want to use test. Get your SARMS from a solid source www.sarmsx.com with a proper pct and you will be golden.

If recomp is your goal, here is what I'd run bud

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

let me know the answers to the questions i asked so i can get you the proper guidance bro...

I had a friend recommend All American Peptides so I went through them. I couldn't find much negative feedback and the prices weren't outrageous so I gave them a shot. The LGD was great besides the testicular atrophy and diminished sex drive in about week 6. The pumps were crazy and I felt amazing after the first few days. Strength was up across the board. The GW did exactly what it was supposed to especially during PCT. My cardio became much easier to get though even after killing myself in the gym. I had some pharma clomid tabs left over from my first cycle that brought me back to normal the first time around. I ran it 50/50/25/25 with GW 501516 15 mg/day for PCT. I know I need to get bloodwork done before I jump back in. I know you guys are affiliated with sarmsx so I think I'll go with that next time considering what I've read. What I'm really wondering is where seems to be the cutoff where the supression from LGD becomes noticable? At what dose? Could I run MK 2866 during a PCT and still recover effectively in the process? I've had a good experience with sarms thus far and would rather continue to use them instead of AAS. I wish the available information about them didn't seem so contradictory at times though. Thoughts? Thanks guys!

More than likely you were running prohormones and not sarms. That explains why you experienced the symptoms of extreme shutdown and had gains.

Unfortunately this is commonplace with a lot of these sarm companies out there, especially ones like the peptide Companies that sell sarms cheap. That's a red flag in itself because legit sarms can't be sold cheap. AAP sarms are not exactly a trustworthy source. Next time go with legit high quality sarms from www.sarmsx.com bud

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I had a friend recommend All American Peptides so I went through them. I couldn't find much negative feedback and the prices weren't outrageous so I gave them a shot. The LGD was great besides the testicular atrophy and diminished sex drive in about week 6. The pumps were crazy and I felt amazing after the first few days. Strength was up across the board. The GW did exactly what it was supposed to especially during PCT. My cardio became much easier to get though even after killing myself in the gym. I had some pharma clomid tabs left over from my first cycle that brought me back to normal the first time around. I ran it 50/50/25/25 with GW 501516 15 mg/day for PCT. I know I need to get bloodwork done before I jump back in. I know you guys are affiliated with sarmsx so I think I'll go with that next time considering what I've read. What I'm really wondering is where seems to be the cutoff where the supression from LGD becomes noticable? At what dose? Could I run MK 2866 during a PCT and still recover effectively in the process? I've had a good experience with sarms thus far and would rather continue to use them instead of AAS. I wish the available information about them didn't seem so contradictory at times though. Thoughts? Thanks guys!

you should not have that kind of issue with lgd and buying sarms from a peptide company is NEVER a good idea bro... you should be fine to run lgd 10 mg per day the entire 12 weeks... yes, you can use mk2866 in pct as well...

what are your main goals from the cycle??? i will be happy to get you a very strong layout moving forward...

Top Bottom