napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

(9th Wonder BGS) (SD Bronco-Titan)

Enrique

My hats off too these two sources and reps. Tested the waters with these two and they surpassed my expectations. Even though i placed small test orders they both made me feel as if i was there only customer. Response to emails was very quick and delivery was 3 days on both. Both reps knew what they were talking about and never got frustrated with my newbie questions. I asked other members on forum and time and time again always got the same response, "bro they wouldn't be on here if they weren't legit." Thanks sarms forum for only providing the best.

rickrod18 (Enrique)

Glad to hear this, because I'm saving up for some gear as well and was wondering, but if there on here for anytime at all I would expect they have some good shit and are respectable guys, this forum is the best one I've believe out there,

BGS has always been great, been using them for over a year along with other sources. Top notch stuff always.

All the sources in this forum are legit and very honest. They won't screw you over....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thank you for the kind review brother. I hope you enjoy. Pm me anytime.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order, PM me for Titan Pricelist]

My hats off too these two sources and reps. Tested the waters with these two and they surpassed my expectations. Even though i placed small test orders they both made me feel as if i was there only customer. Response to emails was very quick and delivery was 3 days on both. Both reps knew what they were talking about and never got frustrated with my newbie questions. I asked other members on forum and time and time again always got the same response, "bro they wouldn't be on here if they weren't legit." Thanks sarms forum for only providing the best.

rickrod18 (Enrique)

Thanks for the support and kind words Enrique.. even though you confused the shot out of me with your two screen names.. I thought I was loosing my shit for sure.

We are all very fortunate to have such a great community to lean on for anything... advise, gear, whatever.

Looking forward to working with you again in the new future my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to the both of you. Im sold and looking forward to future orders.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

These guys look after their clients to the end. It's great to hear that they met your expectations. Not that I'm at all surprised.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Thanks iwannagofaster. Glad i joined this forum. Great community who actually cares. This is the first time ive joined a forum and got to say its been quite therapeutic and a wealth of knowledge from guys who know the ropes.

rickrod18 (Enrique)

Top Bottom