Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

8 Week LGD/s4..mini pct

HopFive9

Been reading up on all the sarms info. I am looking to run 8 weeks of lgd/s4/gw and am trying to get as lean as possible in the process. As far as the pct goes i plan on going with the clomid/gw pct as always recommended. Is there something else I can take along side to minimize the chest fat probs that I currently have or might run into? No matter how lean i get, I always carry extra weight in the chest. I fortunately dont show signs of gyno and the only time it was minimal is when i had no fat or muscle. Its possible i am just a "converter" so i am wondering if a low dose of aromasin or nolva with the clomid can help with my existing probs while in mini pct?
no history of sarms or aas

age 33
height 5'7
weight 165
bf 15%

I don't see any problem running aromasin during your cycle at a lowered dose. I'd run it at 6.25mg-7.5mg EOD

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 aromasin 7.5mg eod

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

thanks for the quickness..definitely planning on always having aromasin on hand for any possible probs. the reason i ask about the pct is i was reading Docs using clomid to raise test in some people which sounds good. hoping i wont be quick to convert any test into estrogen, which at this point i wouldnt be surprised..

Top Bottom