napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

7.1 earthquake last night

juiceman98

Not sure where any of you live but luckily none (or not many) live up here in Alaska. We had a 7.1 earthquake last night around 1:30 am. No huge damage, just a ton of bottles and tvs and picture frames broken. Not sure if any of you have been in an earthquake that size but it's definitely not fun haha

Not sure where any of you live but luckily none (or not many) live up here in Alaska. We had a 7.1 earthquake last night around 1:30 am. No huge damage, just a ton of bottles and tvs and picture frames broken. Not sure if any of you have been in an earthquake that size but it's definitely not fun haha
What part of Alaska do you live...I lived in Delta Junction for about 4 years...I have tons of friends there....guess I am about to start texting them....happy all is ok on your end.

What part of Alaska do you live...I lived in Delta Junction for about 4 years...I have tons of friends there....guess I am about to start texting them....happy all is ok on your end.

I live in anchorage. The earthquake was like 150 miles south and 75 miles deep, near Anchor Point. Down towards Kenai and Homer got the worst of it. A gas line broke in Kenai and some houses exploded and caught fire

I live in anchorage. The earthquake was like 150 miles south and 75 miles deep, near Anchor Point. Down towards Kenai and Homer got the worst of it. A gas line broke in Kenai and some houses exploded and caught fire
Wow...that's crazy....any deaths? I hope not but if houses were exploding then it is likely inevitable. ...my friends are up by Fairbanks so they are likely fine...Although probably freezing...lol...

wow I was in san bernadino in the 90's when the 7.4 or 7.5 hit it was fucking nuts I was drunk at the AM/PM getting hot dogs and hamburgers at like 530 in the morning when it hit. everyone just started grabbing shit and looting the store. I walked out without my damn hamburgers and they wouldn't let me back in to get em haha

Wow that's crazy man. Don't hear too much about them up there in Alaska

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Are you sure it wasn't just some dude doing REALLY heavy deadli......DAMN!

Shit hope everyone is ok. I've lived all over alaska. Including Barrow and all the villages up north. Mom worked for an Airline.

Can't wait to go back. Still have family there wich I'm texting now since they are in anchorage.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom