Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

50 is too old to start Ostarine, Ligandrol.

motozone

I've been told its too old to recover HPTA after SARMs but MK-677 would be fine. True or false?

completely absurd and false... now, m677 would definitely be fine but who on earth told you such absurdity... i mean, that is so far off the wall and ignorant for anyone to every tell someone

Thanks again, Dylan. A forum poster on another site with some SARMs and steroid cycle experience. Would a different PCT be necessary at that age?

Thanks again, Dylan. A forum poster on another site with some SARMs and steroid cycle experience. Would a different PCT be necessary at that age?

The pct after a sarms cycle remains the same at that age. You'd be fine to add Nolva to the clomid enhance the recovery more if you'd like, but the recommendation remains the same

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

people should not be writing things like that when they truly have no clue what they are even talking about... im glad you came here and asked because brother, that is just nonsense and im truly sorry you had to even read something so ridiculous...

here is a link and the layout to the pct you need...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

Mini pct

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I've been told its too old to recover HPTA after SARMs but MK-677 would be fine. True or false?

Amazingly false, I'm in my fifties and sarms have worked really well for me. I suppose if you too take way too high a dose and didn't do a mini PCT there would be adverse affects but that would happen irrespective of age.

Amazingly false, I'm in my fifties and sarms have worked really well for me. I suppose if you too take way too high a dose and didn't do a mini PCT there would be adverse affects but that would happen irrespective of age.
thanks for sharing bro... shit, i can't tell you how many thousands use sarms at 40,50 and 60 years old... i have no clue why people out there post things they are beyond clueless about and then they put the wrong facts and ideas in people's heads that are genuinely trying to learn...

Very very good point bro, and absolutely correct. Thank you for that

Top Bottom