napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

40 Proviron boxes to giveaway JUST TODAY!!

hipocampus.me

40 Proviron boxes to giveaway just today!!

To claim your 2 proviron boxes for free (*):

1.- Register a free account here

2.- Add at least two Proviron boxes to your shopping cart:

3.- Enter coupon code PROVIDAY in your shopping cart.

4.- Add your isarms user in the comments section and complete checkout.

5.- Receive your awesome Proviron Bayer and share it with all of us here!

Hipocampus.me

* 2 boxes per customer
* First 20 customers only
* Free item, free postage
* Valid email address is required for order confirmation
* Correct shipping address is required
* No exchange, replacement or return
* Order cannot be cancelled once confirmed
* Packages will be sent 24 hours after the promo will expire
* Delivery time: 10-15 working days. All packages will be sent using non trackable service
* Offer valid for the next 24 hours or until the 20 free packages last.
* Just valid for isarms.com users.

Wow. Hipo doing it big to some lucky people. That's an awesome single day promo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Hipo doing it big to some lucky people. That's an awesome single day promo!

Three orders were already done in the site. If you enter the coupon code and it´s saying it´s expired or not valid anymore it means you were slow.

Dont cry to me after all :p

Hipo

I just jumped on too. Let me know if I did all the ordering correctly. Thanks man

I put a promo code in the comment box and I couldn't find any other place for it. Hopefully that's ok. Just let me know. Thanks brother

Just did!!! Thank you my man!!!! That's so cool of u!! Great promo

Very cool to do this. I'll let some new members take advantage of this before jumping on myself. I'll be sure to grab a box before the end if they aren't all grabbed before then. Thanks!

This is very generous from you, Red.

As far as the code is working the promo applies :)

Hipo

ya I think I have enuff provi from hip for this run but that is an awesome promo hipo you are the shit!!!!

I think it´s a very nice way to let people know about the service we provide and the products we are dealing with. As usual, orders paid today, they are being shipped today or tomorrow :)

Hipo

I do love the bayer proviron that I ordered from you starting to feel the hardness and vascularity. im on day 9 of training and cannot wait to see where this leads Thanks hipo

Yeah I have plenty myself too! I've even got 20 more boxes on the way should be here any day. I never want to run out of Bayer Proviron! New members should totally take advantage of this! Way to go Hipo!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom