napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

20ml SALE! MGP Anabolics

Thin D

Logo helix 4.jpg

I thought about a BOGO really hard, but figured I'd save it for further into the holiday seasons. This is the sale I came up with.
All my gear has minimal to no pip. So it's not gonna cripple you. No feeling like you have a lemon in your ass cheek after pinning.
You've read the talk, so now check it out for yourself. GOOD gear at a good price. No bullshit.
Sale runs from now 11/6 until 11:59pm Friday 11/11

USA Domestic Only
MINIMUM ORDER: $50
Payment: Bitcoin and WU (I really really prefer bitcoin) Orders only taken through [email protected]

Test e 250 20ml---$45
Test e 200 20ml---$40 (only 3, from my own stash)
Test c 200 20ml---$40 (only 2, from my own stash)
Test decanoate 250 20ml---$45
Test p 100 20ml---$35
Deca 200 20ml---$50
NPP 150 20ml---$50
Tren a 100 20ml---$50 (This batch contains 2% guaiacol)
Tren e 200 20ml---$70

Later I might add Bold cyp 150 20ml---$45

Last edited:
Wow great job thin. Keep that shit up. I'll jump on this I'm thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the half life of decanoate? Isn't it like 15 days or around there?

20161106_092256[1].jpg Sorry I'm so crappy at taking pics. I can't figure out how to make these pics larger for shit!

Last edited:
Never seen a lot of test d by its self. Just usually e c p or a.

I was thinking about test a, and still might do it, but I'm leaning toward test phenylprop. Hell, there ain't no law that says I can't do both.

I seem to be getting a lot of requests to order under the $150 minimum.
What do you guys think? Think the minimum should be lowered to $100? Let me know what you think about it.

I seem to be getting a lot of requests to order under the $150 minimum.
What do you guys think? Think the minimum should be lowered to $100? Let me know what you think about it.

I recommend you lower it to 50 brother, go to 100-150 once you build a nice customer base with feedback

Just so everyone knows.....This batch of Tren a contains 2% guaiacol. Guaiacol seems to be unpopular around here, so I want potential buyers to know this before buying.

Top Bottom