Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2.5 lbs a week of fat loss

emperor

Hi everyone.

It's been too long since I've posted but I have a question.

I always hear that the recommended fat loss for a person is between 1-2 lbs of fat loss a week.

My question is if diet/training/sarms are in order is it possible to lose 2.5 lbs of fat a week without compromising muscle.

I ask this because I'm going on a trip in February and would like to shed some more poundage.

I will be using mk2866 ostarine GW and SR. I also am probably between 25-30% bodyfat.

Thank you and have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone.

It's been too long since I've posted but I have a question.

I always hear that the recommended fat loss for a person is between 1-2 lbs of fat loss a week.

My question is if diet/training/sarms are in order is it possible to lose 2.5 lbs of fat a week without compromising muscle.

I ask this because I'm going on a trip in February and would like to shed some more poundage.

I will be using mk2866 ostarine GW and SR. I also am probably between 25-30% bodyfat.

Thank you and have a wonderful thanksgiving!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generally, yes, but you also need to consider how much 2.5lb is, considering your total bf%. Obviously many factors go into this, diet, genetics, diet, exercise (cardio and resistance), diet, your SARM quality, diet...

BUT, the more drastic of a change you inflict on your physique (i.e. going for big time gains/fatloss) the more your body would fight back. The more aggressively you cut your calories and increase your energy expenditure, the more your body would rebound back after you are done with your diet, that creates three main problems:

1. Sustainability. You're going on vacation and are not likely to continue the regiment you had undergone to get where you are. If you don't go as hard with training/diet, you will rebound and are likely to overshoot your current bf%.
2. Metabolic adaptations would result in decreased BMR long after you are done dieting, which means that you wouldn't be able to go back to the maintenance you are on right now without gaining bodyfat.
3. Cutting calories excessively and quickly would result in a new maintenance calorie level that is very low. Your body would adapt to a low calorie diet, and you would be looking at a physique that is only sustainable if you keep a very low calorie maintenance diet for looong after you don't wanna diet anymore, and don't forget, you have to work just as hard as you have while you were dieting.

Doable? Yes, in my opinion. Sustainable? Likely not. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom