napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

18 year old from india and cardarine

nisisha

hello sir, i am from india i am 18 yrs old not soo fat guy trying to build some muscles i am thinking for taking cardarine (GW-501516) how much will it help me and i have thyroid problem also, is it good for me to take this and i am getting this in oral form 10mg 20 pills thank you

hello sir, i am from india i am 18 yrs old not soo fat guy trying to build some muscles i am thinking for taking cardarine (GW-501516) how much will it help me and i have thyroid problem also, is it good for me to take this and i am getting this in oral form 10mg 20 pills thank you

at 18 years old, i would not take anything... i would hold off another year but you need to be very careful with capsules... they are often filled with prohormones instead of sarms... www.sarmsx.com has the best quality you can find and they will ship to you with no problem...

Right now 18 is just too young to be using anything. Keep hitting it naturally and work on your diet and training buddy. In a couple years sarms could be a great option for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom