napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1.125 inch needle, test dripping out???

DanTheMan

Ok, so I inject in my butt cheek like most of us. I use a fairly long needle since there is a small layer of fat in the butt cheeks and I want to make sure to get it in the muscle.

Anyways, usually after I finished injecting and pull out the needle there is a drop of blood coming out afterwards about 50% of the time, perfectly normal. I have always suspected that some test have been coming out with the blood too, but its impossible to tell since mixed with the blood it looks all the same.

However, this time for the first time ever, 2 drops of test without blood in it dripped out after pulling out the needle...WTF? How can this happen? Is my muscle "too full" or something? I injected 2 ml, not that much and I injected it deep.

How can this happen and has it happened to anyone else?

How fast did you inject it and did you leave it in an equal amount of time post injection? Normally if I do just that I have zero leak, or blood leakage. Try to rotate spots also, sometimes scarring occurs and that can be the culprit. I know this might sound crazy, but I also inject into my biceps versus my glutes as I cannot reach them anymore without great effort and even then a botched pin might occur.

if you pull the needle out too fast or recklessly you will hit a blood vessel along the way out and the blood will go into the syringe, happens bro , just aspirate and u be good

I have some scar tissue in the glute and it seems like the oil is harder to inject because of it. I do a full 3ml 1"deep when I go in. This last time, a little oil oozed back out. I didnt think much of it. My thought is, if theres scar tissue build up, things can get weird from time to time.

just happens sometimes man, like tazzocc said just draw the needle out carefully and not too quickly and it should be good. all in all though its just something that happens from time to time.

Last edited:
a couple of drops aren't a big deal man in the big picture, just leave the needle in a few seconds longer than normal

It can be normal for a drop or two of blood with oil to come out of the injection site. What gauge are you using? Bigger gauges cause bigger holes which makes this happen more. Also as others said, you need to leave the needle in for just a bit after injecting to let the oil dissipate

You are pulling the needle too quick

Next time u inject. Finish injectijng. Count to 5 and then pull needle slow and it will seal behind it

PHURIOUS

Pull out slow and put your finger over the whole. Problem solved. Pressure for a few seconds will do it

Phurious Pharma Rep
Ask me how to get 5% off your order!

Like these guys said, it sounds like you're pulling the pin to fast. After you're done injecting, leave the pin in for a 5 count or so and then pull out steady.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

I pulled out too quick the other day and shot blood all over my shorts lol you never wanna pull it out fast with a big needle. Unless it's the needle in your pants ;)

Phurious Pharma Rep
Ask me how to get 5% off your order!

Yeah I leave the needle in for 15 or 20 seconds then immediately rub the alcohol pad on there, massaging it in. Rotate spots. I do left glute , right delt, right glute, left delt. Never had a problem. When I got the hang of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom