napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does sarms not work for everyone?

sdr

Hi. I recently finished my first 8 week triple stack and didn't really notice any gains or fat loss, I occasionally experienced a bit extra energy and endurance from the Gw. Towards the end as a test I started increasing my S4 to see if I would experience any of the vision issues and it never became even slightly noticeable. Are some people immune or for some reason unable to gain any benefits from sarms. I've been excited about the announcement of the new rad 140 & sr 9009 and would love to try them but not sure if sarms have really helped me, is there any reason this could be?

I'm 30, I've been working out for almost 10 years, I train properly 5 times a week. I have a decent amount of muscle and probably around 15% bf. I was hoping the triple stack would of helped burn a bit of fat and hopefully gain a bit of mass

Is it just me? What's wrong with me???

Hi. I recently finished my first 8 week triple stack and didn't really notice any gains or fat loss, I occasionally experienced a bit extra energy and endurance from the Gw. Towards the end as a test I started increasing my S4 to see if I would experience any of the vision issues and it never became even slightly noticeable. Are some people immune or for some reason unable to gain any benefits from sarms. I've been excited about the announcement of the new rad 140 & sr 9009 and would love to try them but not sure if sarms have really helped me, is there any reason this could be?

I'm 30, I've been working out for almost 10 years, I train properly 5 times a week. I have a decent amount of muscle and probably around 15% bf. I was hoping the triple stack would of helped burn a bit of fat and hopefully gain a bit of mass

Is it just me? What's wrong with me???

How was your diet? Are you sure you dosed properly? How was cardio? Where did you get them from?

Thanks for replying Dylan, I was hoping you would come to the rescue. Yeah, my diet was good. HIIT cardio 4-5 times a week. Dosing was 25 mk first thing in the morning, 25 s4 in the morning, 25 s4 in afternoon before gym, 20 Gw 30 mins before gym. They were pure essence and they didn't have any labels on them, I assume obviously due to discretion for shipping to Australia.

There's a lot of factors that can go into results during a cycle, and it really opens anything up to speculation. Since you got your sarms from pure Essence, we at least know your sarms were of good quality.

What I would recommend for the future is giving something else a try....perhaps RAD140 and SR9009, and also change other factors like doing a different diet plan all together and implementing a different training regiment. One thing about our bodies is it likes to overcome and adapt, and you must constantly change things to continue to progress. You have to keep the body guessing so to speak. Do these things and you will give yourself the best chance at a successful cycle, no matter what you are running

MAybe 8 weeks wasn't long enuff, I ran 12 week triple stack and had amazing results, maybe you need to eat in a calorie deficit. but I ordered the super stack for my next run

Thanks for replying Dylan, I was hoping you would come to the rescue. Yeah, my diet was good. HIIT cardio 4-5 times a week. Dosing was 25 mk first thing in the morning, 25 s4 in the morning, 25 s4 in afternoon before gym, 20 Gw 30 mins before gym. They were pure essence and they didn't have any labels on them, I assume obviously due to discretion for shipping to Australia.

hey bro... yes, thats very strange.. of course, for every 95% that respond well to something there's always a small percentage who don't... you had the right product and the right dosing so its quite strange to say the least... perhaps you can try other sarms and run them longer as they are supposed to be ran.. in 8 weeks results are nothing like they will be in 12 but even at 8 you should have seen far more... its strange bro... did you not make any progress at all?

well i know i saw results within 8 weeks but the last 4 really kicked in a lot. i don't think i would ever run an 8 week sarm cycle

well i know i saw results within 8 weeks but the last 4 really kicked in a lot. i don't think i would ever run an 8 week sarm cycle

That is a very good point, and why I always recommend 12 weeks. Sometimes those weeks 9-12 are the best of the whole cycle

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate the help. I had made some progress with my strength but it was the same amount of progress that I had been making prior and what I would of expected to make without the sarms. My body fat stayed the same. The thing which puzzled me is when I increased my s4 dosing to see if I would get any of the vision side effects and I didn't experience any changes to my vision at all. I might try a 12 week enhanced super stack and see how this goes for me. Is this stack what you would recommend?

Thanks for the replies, I appreciate the help. I had made some progress with my strength but it was the same amount of progress that I had been making prior and what I would of expected to make without the sarms. My body fat stayed the same. The thing which puzzled me is when I increased my s4 dosing to see if I would get any of the vision side effects and I didn't experience any changes to my vision at all. I might try a 12 week enhanced super stack and see how this goes for me. Is this stack what you would recommend?

YES, absolutely... that would be absolutely perfect for you... you can get it for a great deal if you use the boo25 coupon code before midnight tonight.. this is definitely what i was going to recommend for you... i'll be here all along the way to help and make sure you get everything out of it you can bro... you just let me know how i can help and i'll be happy to guide you on it... i want to make sure you not only achieve your goals but surpass them

Thanks everyone. Thanks Dylan, I'm really pumped for 12 week enhanced super stack and hopefully my body responds a lot better this time. What PCT would you recommend for this? The pure essence PCTs look like a great idea

Thanks everyone. Thanks Dylan, I'm really pumped for 12 week enhanced super stack and hopefully my body responds a lot better this time. What PCT would you recommend for this? The pure essence PCTs look like a great idea

let us know how it goes and try to keep your training and diet dialed into the max.you arent going to lose fat without proper diet on sarms, dont think they magical.and muscle gains from the osta will only be about 5-7 pounds.At 8 weeks i would lean more towards 5 lbs.

here you go brotha... http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

this stack is going to be sick brotha... i'll be here to guide and help and if you can, run a log on it...

I really think you would love the enhanced super stack bro. The stack has you covered perfectly,many should bring you some great results this time hopefully

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks/

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I was a non responder to lgd bro. I got with dyl on this. He guided me through the proper protocol but after my lgd only cycle, we concluded that I was a non responder as I didn't feel or notice much as other people have reported. It could happen. It works different for everyone. To me, it was a positive experience because now I know what doesn't work for me. You have to try different compounds in this lifestyle and know what your body likes. At least that what I think.

Top Bottom