napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

anti-gyno protocol

hitman47

hi Dylan or Rick I have som pre existing gyno Im thinking about running letro for 6 weeks at 2.5 and nolva at 20 mg is nolva any better then ralox or should I just run letro and then follow by nolva. please help there are many protocols out there dont know which one is the most optimal ps I never took steds my gyno was there before I started lifting. please help

hi Dylan or Rick I have som pre existing gyno Im thinking about running letro for 6 weeks at 2.5 and nolva at 20 mg is nolva any better then ralox or should I just run letro and then follow by nolva. please help there are many protocols out there dont know which one is the most optimal ps I never took steds my gyno was there before I started lifting. please help
i like to go with all three... all for 8 weeks... you dont run letro 2.5 from the start though, you need to ease up to that... start at 1.25 the first week at least then start progressing upwards... nolva at 20 the entire time... ralox 50-60... then after 8 weeks follow with aromasin 5 weeks at 12.5 mg eod... here are the links for aromasin, letro and nolva...

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiletro-2.5mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquinol-20mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Dylan laid it out perfectly.

just be careful with this bro. crashed estro will make you feel like a bag of butt, literally

it depends how bad the gyno is for me. usually nolva kills it but if its real bad and you want to smash it, this protocol is necessary

no I mean sides from letro.
it is from puberty men I have been training in gym for 14 y never really get rid of it
I tried ralox for 2 months did not help only little bit

no I mean sides from letro.
it is from puberty men I have been training in gym for 14 y never really get rid of it
I tried ralox for 2 months did not help only little bit

the sides from letro will just be from crashing your estrogen. you cant prevent those sides, if you crash it then you crash it. it depends if you want to risk it or not.

if it is puberty gyno it might not go away from this protocol.

I would just try Nolvadex at first then. if its puberty then running letro and aromasin will definitely crash your estro and destroy you. only other thing is to get blood test done and see if your estrogen is high. or prolactin. also check your Test levels. it depends though. is it puffy nips? or are there actual lumps under your nips? puffy nips most likely will not go away with this protocol. but lumps can be killed
it would be a good idea to see where you are at as a baseline before you start trying to slam letro and aromasin. because that may do nothing for puberty gyno and will only make you feel worse from crashing E

that is my last try to get rid off it if this does not work im going for surgery in september it is not that bad as im living in uk i can get it done for abot 1000 pounds it is about 1200 dollars in czech republic in prague but I prefer not to.

that is my last try to get rid off it if this does not work im going for surgery in september it is not that bad as im living in uk i can get it done for abot 1000 pounds it is about 1200 dollars in czech republic in prague but I prefer not to.

well I hope it works for you bro.

yeah and me man thanks brother for help
It is been really hard going to gym training my arse off from when I was kid and still not looking the way you want because of this shit on my chest.

Top Bottom