napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please Read! Changes to the source forum starting tomorrow

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I wanted to make sure everyone knew what was going to change moving forward on the forum. Starting tomorrow, there will not longer be source sub forums... Having the sub forums is something that will not last anywhere on any forum. There are far too many concerns and worries in having this and with the community we have built here, risking that is not an option...

NOW, all sources will still be on the forum... They are not being removed and can do as they will... They are allowed reps etc... They just do not have a sub forum... DO NOT WORRY about other sources coming in that are not reputable. No source will be allowed here without site approval first... ONLY ISARMS approved sources will be allowed... Nothing is changing other than the sub forum removal. I just did not want everyone to be alarmed but I assure you that it is in the best interest of everyone which is what I always try to do. Nothing is more important than that... Thank you!

This sounds like a solid move to me, and I think it's in the best interests of the forum to do so

Good! I always had some concern with all these new people poppin in with their crazy questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom