Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Search results

  1. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in media 'Are aging-in-place bathroom renovations actually practical for smaller homes?'

    I just wanna point out how gorgeous a bathroom looks with a big window. In apartments it's honestly super rare to even have a window in the bathroom, and I don't get why, since even practically speaking it's just convenient. Like, you can air it out faster and get rid of extra moisture.
  2. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in album 'Maximizing potential with advanced sports betting software in Australia'

    They even made software for sports betting now? Do people even still remember why they bet and what it actually is? Or are we on our way to turning betting into a full time job?
  3. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in media 'web design'

    Don't you think that many business owners still don't take their company websites seriously enough? Like, what can a website really change, how can it affect our work, and all that. In reality, a website developed according to all sydney web design standards can become both the businеss's...
  4. web design

    web design

  5. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in album 'New Hampshire Movers'

    Basically, you're paying first of all for your time, your energy, and all that. And I think it's worth it. I moved with this company https://paradisemove.com/services/ashland/, and these guys literally saved me because I had absolutely no energy left, and I was ready to pay pretty much any...
  6. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in media 'Real Estate Auctions: A Unique Way to Buy and Sell Property'

    Personally I'd be scared to even go to an auction. It feels like buying property is already hard enough as it is, and at an auction, where there's a ton of extra conditions, it seems even easier to mess it up.
  7. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in album 'ai gf'

    Right now, AI can generate such cool, high-quality, realistic images and even videos. I recently decided to chat with ourdream, it's like a regular AI chatbot, but for adults. I didn't expect things to be at this level now, where sometimes you forget whether you're talking to AI or whether...
  8. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in album 'software requirements specification'

    First, you need to figure out what software you need or what software we're even talking about, and only then should you determine the requirements for it. For example, take HR software, which has plenty of real advantages...
  9. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in album 'blog of Alliaret'

    A good horror game for kids? Look for some kind of adult life simulator. I think they would be terrified. Haven’t played games in ages. Are simulators even still popular? And all those 2D things. Or is that already outdated?
  10. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in album 'Cost of delaying home maintenance'

    Yeah, that's probably one of the biggest lessons I've learned over the last few years. You can put off a lot of things, but not repairs, especially when they're related to electrical work or plumbing. Now if my pipes are leaking, my faucet is dripping, or a drain is clogged, I immediately call...
  11. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in media 'Puzzle'

    I'm convinced that the simpler the activity, the more popular it will be and the longer it will stay popular. Right now I'm talking about things like puzzles and probably jigsaw online puzzles too, since so many people do puzzles online these days. Why is it popular? Because it's simple, the...
  12. Puzzle

    Puzzle

  13. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in media 'Milady meme coin'

    Launching a new token in the сryptо industry isn't difficult. Honestly, even creating your own сryptоcurrеncy isn't that hard. Pretty much any developer can do it. Obviously, a brand-new token isn't worth anything by itself. It only gains value if people start using it, buying it, mining it, or...
  14. How much does it roughly cost to install paving stones in the yard, and what does the price depend on?

    How much does it roughly cost to install paving stones in the yard, and what does the price depend on?

    I don’t want to cut too many corners, but I’m still on a budget. I’d like to understand what the price actually depends on. If it comes down to materials, maybe I could choose something simpler and cheaper. That’s basically how I’m looking at it. I just want something good that doesn’t cost a fortun
  15. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in media 'Is there any point in trying to agree on everything before actually filing for divorce?'

    In my experience, it's always better to discuss everything in advance. The issue isn't even the property, kids, or anything like that. Even an amicable divorce is stressful. While emotions haven't boiled over yet, you can talk everything through calmly. Later on, even small things can suddenly...
  16. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in media 'What do you do when you want to spend your time in a useful way without extra stress?'

    If I were you, I'd think less about fixing the consequences and more about getting rid of the causes. If that's possible, of course. In that state, any new activity might put even more pressure on your mind.
  17. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in media 'Finance: Understanding and Managing Money'

    Can you actually learn this somewhere? Nobody taught me as a kid how to handle finances, how to manage money, save for things, pay for things. Everything feels complicated now. Financial literacy is something I don't have, and I don't know how to get it.
  18. O

    Comment by 'okichacha' in media 'PuzzleHands.jpg'

    A lot of kids love doing puzzles, but for some reason when people grow up, they forget about this activity that can both entertain and distract them. Constantly buying puzzle sets is pretty expensive, and not everyone has space at home for huge pictures. In that case, online mаgic puzzles are...
  19. PuzzleHands.jpg

    PuzzleHands.jpg

  20. What does good customer service actually mean?

    What does good customer service actually mean?

    Everyone says good customer service, high-level customer service and so on. What does "good" even mean, I still can’t figure it out. Where are the criteria, how do I understand that mine is actually good and all that.
Top Bottom