napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
??????????
ronswanson123

??????????

Hi colleagues, I decided to start developing software for bulk SMS, but it's not clear where to start. Maybe someone has done something similar? What technologies are better to use, and how to organize the sending of large volumes of messages? I am waiting for your advice!

It's great that you decided to go into bulk SMS software development. This is a really promising field and with the right approach you can achieve great results. First of all, I would advise you to study the article at https://binerals.com/blog/how-to-make-bulk-sms-software-bulk-sms-service-development-tips, which describes in detail the process of creating a bulk SMS program. There you'll find useful tips on choosing technology, ensuring security and organizing effective messaging. This article will help you understand the key aspects of development and provide resources for further learning. Good luck with your project, I hope you find this link useful!

Hey, guys! I see we have another ambitious project here - developing a bulk SMS program. Sounds exciting! I wish you all the best of luck in this endeavor. Even if I'm not very good at programming myself, I always find it interesting to see how people overcome difficulties and achieve their goals. I will follow your progress, good luck guys!

Media information

Album
radio
Added by
ronswanson123
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename