napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
Ideal water temperature for brewing matcha: opinions and tips
N

Hello, tea lovers! I recently started drinking matcha and learned that water temperature affects the taste and flavor of this tea. I found conflicting information in different sources. Can anyone share their experiences and recommendations? What temperature of water do you consider ideal for brewing
Water temperature does play an important role in brewing matcha. If the water is too hot, it can "burn" the tea and cause bitterness, while not hot enough water will not fully draw out the flavor. From my experience, the ideal temperature for brewing matcha is around 80 degrees Celsius. This brings out the full flavor and aroma of the tea, which usually has a grassy fragrance. However, it is important to remember that this is quite individual and depends on your personal preferences. Some people like to brew matcha at a lower temperature for a milder flavor, while others prefer a higher temperature for a more intense flavor. So my advice is to experiment and find the temperature that works for you. Good luck with your tea research!

The taste of matcha depends a lot on its quality. Many coffee shops use low-grade matcha because high-quality specialty matcha is super expensive. But if you try premium matcha, there won’t be any fishy or seaweed taste. The same goes for caviar. I only buy it from Gourmet https://www.gourmetfoodstore.com/caviar/. I used to get cheaper caviar from nearby stores, but it always smelled like herring or tasted too salty, bitter, or sour, even if it wasn’t expired. Just one try of real, high-quality caviar from Gourmet changed my whole view on it.

Media information

Album
Added by
Naiyani
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename